In response to COVID-19 and in accordance with Executive Order 20-20, issued by Governor Walz, we are implementing temporary operational changes. We will continue to have our weekly sales on Tuesdays and Thursdays at regular times. However, for the safety of our employees, bidders and their families, we ask that you help us to minimize person-to-person contact as much as possible.
Please note the following:
- Only 1 person per bidding number is allowed in the facility.
- Spectators are not allowed until further notice, including neighbors, friends, spouses and children.
- Only active bidders are allowed in the viewing area during each sale.
- We will have employees available to unload your livestock. Please feel free to stay in your vehicle during this process. After your livestock are unloaded, proceed to exit the unloading area.
- Only 2 bidders are allowed in the office at a time.
- If you prefer to avoid the office, call us at 507-523-2112 from the bleachers or your vehicle and we’ll bring your paperwork to you.
- We encourage you to keep 6 feet between you and others. We’ve marked off designated seats for bidders that are 6 feet apart in the bleachers.
- We offer remote bidding options, call the office for details at 507-523-2112.
- The lunch stand is open.
We understand our facility is typically a social gathering place for those in our industry, but for the safety of all involved and comply with public officials, we need to limit our operations to strictly business. These temporary changes are difficult for all of us, but are necessary in order to continue our livestock auctions and to avoid losing our ability to operate during these uncertain times.
By implementing these changes, we hope to keep everyone safe through these times. If any changes occur, we will have updates here on our website. Please contact the barn at 507-523-2112 with any questions or concerns.
We appreciate your business and thank you for your cooperation.